Jocko Sweater (pattern testing X 3)

In December I was lucky to get the opportunity to pattern test for Ready to Sew.
The design of the Jocko sweater really appealed to me.

I sewed up three of them!


I bought a red sweatshirt cotton fabric for the first one. 
Mainly to test the patterns size and fit before I sewed the "real one" in a light grey cotton stretch velour fabric. 


I like this "test version" a lot 😊


The pattern is very well drafted and the instructions are clear and easy to follow.
It's a quick and fun sweater to sew!




Pearl snaps from Prym:



THE GREY VELOUR VERSION:

The only changes I made was to take off about 1" at the length. 




Copper colored snaps form Prym:


I really like this one too 💕


It's difficult to take good pictures in the poor light condition this time of year...
and very cold!



THE THIRD ONE:

This is version #2 with a turtleneck, without buttons.


It's made in off-white micro fleece fabric form Stoff & Stil.


"Thinking of sewing" patch from Colette Patterns .


Split hem without the buttons.


Pictures taken at our cabin this Christmas (in minus 10 degrees Celsius).
We had the most beautiful "Winter Wonderland" weather there for Christmas 🌞❄️☃️


It's a warm and cosy sweater, and I LOVE it!!

My highest recommendation for this versatile pattern 👏
Thank you so much Ready to Sew 🤗










Comments

Popular Posts