Array Top and Dress

Array Top/ Dress pattern from Papercut Patterns 🥰



First I made the "test"version with this pink organic cotton velour fabric from Stoff&Stil.


This is the top version with bell sleeves and elastic hem, without the wrap-around ties.
I cut size 3 for this one.


The fabric is a lovely thick velour and I really like the color.
I was very satisfied with the result.

So, then I dared to cut into this beautiful dark green soft velour with “snake skin” structure, to make my Christmas Dress ✂️💚
Fabric was bought at Tine Solheim’s atelier here in Oslo 💕✨
( Sadly, the absolute lovely color doesn’t show in the picture... )


I cut a size 2 for the dress ( I wanted the dress a bit smaller than the top).



The same sleeve option as for the top, and knee length for this dress.


Really satisfied with the result - and lovely to wear! 💚
(I wore it at a 60 years birthday party yesterday 🥳)














Comments

Popular Posts