Rosa Shirt Dress

Rosa Shirt Dress from Tilly and the Buttons 😊


I instantly liked this pattern, so I bought it shortly after the release. 


Dark navy cotton chambray from Stoff & Stil. 
Contrasting cotton fabric from Dear Stella Design.
Perfect colored buttons from my local haberdashery shop.





The process:
I made a quick toile with Swedish Tracing Paper to be sure the fit was fine.


Yes, you can sew on this tracing paper 👌 

The fit was fine, so no need to adjust the pattern. 
Then of to cut out the pattern pieces ✂



Topstitching with orange thread of course!


Love this tool! Placing buttonholes goes like a dream 😄.


Very satisfied with the result!
I can really recommend patterns from Tilly and the Buttons. 
The instructions are very thorough and easy to follow.
🌞







Comments

Popular Posts