2018 Secret Valentine Exchange on IG

I joined the 2018 Secret Valentine Exchange hosted on Instagram 
by @sinaeishida and @ute_ig in February.

The gift should be made with materials we already had on hand
(encouraging recycling and repurposing).

I made this tote bag for my Valentine friend.


The dark grey fabric is leftover from a shirt I made for my man.
(Take a look at this blog post if you like)


I made the cute bird stitchery a while ago, and it was fun to finally use it.
Pattern is from Heather Baileys pattern sheet "Birds & Branches".
(It´s a pocket by the way - not an appliqué)


The tote bag is fully lined and sturdy.


My 2018 Secret Valentine partner was Anna from USA.
She received the gift in good condition and in time for Valentines day 💞


It was fun to participate, to make a gift for a stranger. 
And very exiting to wait for my secret gift.

The gift I received was this lovely bag sent from Nina (from Switzerland)
 💞 




Comments

Popular Posts