Sarah Shirt

This is my Sarah Shirt!


 Pattern from By Hand London.


Fabric is the beautiful cotton gauze Terrazzo Shell from Atelier Brunette.
MeterMeter has the most lovely fabrics in their store 😍.

I usually buy fabrics from them online of course, 
but last summer I took a trip to Aarhus to be able to shop in the real store!


This is version #1 with the dainty rounded collar and long, billowy sleeves. 


Nice pleat in the back.


 Matching "scarlet red" buttons form my local haberdashery store.


I took my new shirt out for a walk in the beautiful Vigelandpark here in Oslo today.


Finally spring is here!




I think Sarah looks good with bleached jeans and my new scarlet red Superga sneakers.


Garment number 5, so far, in this years Sewing/wardrobe challenge.



Comments

Popular Posts