Shopping Bag with reflective heat transfer vinyl.

I've made this shopping bag for my father for Christmas. 
It's made of bright red cotton fabric from Stoff & Stil.


The text says: "Bag? No thanks, I already have one".
Reflective heat transfer vinyl in silver, from Vinylhobby.no
Made on our Silhouette Cameo we bought a few months ago.

As we have several months a year with poor daylight it is a good thing to make yourself visible when walking in the dark. Therefore the reflective text!


I've made short straps for carrying the bag by hand, 
and additional long straps if they like to carry it on the shoulder.
(I often miss that option myself, on the shopping bags I have)

It doesn't show on these two pictures, but the bag has quite a square shape (wide bottom) so it can carry lots of groceries like milk/ juice cartons and other "large" items.

Hopefully my father will get good use of this bag. 
It's sewn with French seams so it is sturdy and also looks good inside.

This is our cabin in Fåvang, Oppland where we spend our Christmas holidays this year.






Comments

Popular Posts