Happy New Year and Looking back at 2018.

Last year I sewed 32 garments!
13 of them was so called selfless sewing 😊
(including panties, tank tops, beanies and neck warmers for small children)

 These are my favorite makes:


💕

Talvikki Sweater from Named Clothing.

Varda Top from Christine Haynes.
 
Negroni Shirt from Colette Patterns.

Sarah Shirt from By Hand London.

Rosa Shirt Dress from Tilly and the Buttons.

Marilyn Dress (slightly hacked) from Style Arc.

 Clemence Skirt (hacked) from Tilly and the Buttons.

Crewneck Sweater and Beanie from Bobbin Hood.
Neck Warmer from Ida Victoria, Stil & Ting.

Susie Panties from Suco by Susana.
Tank Top from Life Sew Savory.

I aimed to sew at least 12 garments in my own Sewing/ wardrobe challenge for 2018.
And that I achieved with good margin 😄

I will continue to have the same Sewing/ wardrobe challenge in 2019 🙌

✂️✂️✂️

Now, I look forward to sew many new and exciting and beautiful garments in 2019.

HAPPY NEW SEWING YEAR!















Comments

Popular Posts