Anna Dress

This is my Anna Dress, pattern from By Hand London.
I made it for a wedding I was lucky to take part a couple of weeks ago 💕


This is the slash neck option.
 Because of the fabrics large pattern I changed the original panelled skirt to a half circle skirt instead.

The fabric was a gift from a sweet colleague (from my previous workplace) for my 50-years birthday, a couple of years ago.

I didn't know what to sew from it until we were invited to this wedding.
I had the Anna Dress pattern for a while and though it would be the perfect match for this fabric, and this occasion.


I made a tie belt from a matching silk fabric.




I think the dress turned out really well, and I felt quite pretty at the wedding party 😊
"Jewelry" from Cooee, Sweden.



I even made some shoe laces out of the dress fabric, 
to make my new Superga leather sneakers match the dress better!


The wedding couldn't have turned out better! 
Both the ceremony and the party was held outdoor in Kragerø -
and the sun was shining all day long!




The most beautiful bride and groom 💕


















Comments

Popular Posts