The Flynn jacket

When The Flynn jacket pattern from In The Folds was released,
I instantly knew I wanted to sew it!


Fabric is marine blue Stretch Gabardine from Cotton Candy.
A really beautiful fabric to work with and I think it was perfect for this jacket.


I LOVE this jacket!! 💖💖💖


 I made view A in size C without any alterations - except I omitted the back fold.
It's a great tutorial on the In The Folds website for how to do this.


The inside is as pretty as the outside due to bias bound seams 😊
Self made bias tape made of quilting cotton from Sybutikken Lillehammer.



It's a joy to sew with In The Folds patterns! ✂️
Emily is such a skilled pattern designer, she makes the most beautiful and special designs.
Everything comes together as a dream, due to the thorough and precise instructions.
I really recommend her patterns!! 🥰







Comments

Popular Posts