Looking back at 2019.

It's time to look back at 2019 - to sum up all the things I sewn/ made.
  
I made 21 garment in total 😊. (Sewing/ wardrobe challenge this year accomplished ✂️🙌)
Only 3 as gifts (for my little niece) and the rest for myself.

9 sweaters/ tops (2 as gifts).
1 pair of pants.
4 skirts (1 as gift).
6 dresses.
1 jacket.

Here’s my favourite makes:

I also made 26 other small projects/ gifts:

4 coffee/ tea mugs (didn't make the mugs but I personalized them with vinyl).
8 drawstring bags (personalized with HTV (heat transfer vinyl)).
5 baby onesies (didn't make the onesies, but I personalized them with HTV).
1 bum bag.
5 linen bread bags (kept 3 of them for ourselves).
3 scissors cosy (zippered pouches for scissors (made for myself)).


Now I look forward to sew even more practical and nice garments in 2020.
Hopefully I will learn much more and improve my sewing skills 😉.

I look forward to attend a sewing course at the Sew Nordic 2020 here in Oslo later in January. 
I chose a sewing class with Johanna Lundström - Sew Active wear/ top on a Coverstitch Machine.
That will be fun!

Happy New Sewing Year ✂️✨


(From the roof of the Opera House here in Oslo)




Comments

Popular Posts