Sew Nordic 2020 / sewing a workout top.

Sew Nordic 2020 was arranged for the first time (but hopefully not the last) 
25. - 26. January here in Oslo.

I attended a sewing class with Johanna Lundström, where we learned 
how to sew a workout top and how to use a Coverstitch. 



I used the tape binder attachment for the neckline 👌


I'm very happy with the result 😊


Johanna is the sweetest and most skillful sewist/ teacher,
and I had a great day in her sewing class.


Johanna is (among others) an expert on coverstitch machine and how to sew activewear.
You find here at The Last Stitch
She has written two books: "Sewing Activewear"
and "Master the Coverstitch Machine".

I have them both (signed) of course! 💖

Now I hope for a Sew Nordic 2021 🤞
Thank you Johanna, and Scandinavian Home Products for this great event!



Comments

Popular Posts