Sewing weekend with my sister

My sister came to visit (in October) for a cosy sewing weekend with me in Oslo.


The dining room was transformed to sewing space and the sewing room was tidied up.


Camilla in action. Using an overlock for the first time.


Nice food and some wine was also important during the weekend.


Tada! Finished with her Bronte Top. 


Fabric is cotton jersey from Fossan Design, bought at Ida Victoria Patterns.


Also her first time using a Coverstitch machine.
She learned a lot and managed both machines very well!

Really nice result!

***

I sewed myself Go Shorties and Cami.
Pattern from Madeit Pattern.


I used the tape binder attachment for the straps.
Fabric is organic cotton jersey from Stoff & Stil.



Very nice and easy pattern to follow for both cami and the knickers.
It also has the option to a built-in bra and adjustable straps for the cami.

It was so nice to have my sister with me this weekend 😊✂️💕 
(too bad we live so far apart form each other).













Comments

Popular Posts