The Ozark Vest

A new pattern from Wardrobe by Me, the Ozark Vest  ✂️

(launched November 3rd)

I was lucky to be one of the testers for this pattern  😊. 


I made it for my man - and I think it looks so good on him 🥰


Fabric is dark green corduroy and quilted poly lining from Stoff & Stil/ SelfMade.


When I saw the ad for testers - I immediately sent my interest because I really liked the look of the vest. 


The pattern is so well drafted, the instructions are very clear and easy to follow, and it has great illustrations of each step. 

The result is a beautiful lined vest that is as pretty inside as outside 💚



This is size 3XL, and it's roomy enough to have a hoodie or a thick sweater under.
The fabric choice makes it suitable for cooler weather - which was the intention.


I can really recommend this pattern - we love the result!! 😍 
















Comments

Popular Posts