Flint Shorts

These are my Flint Shorts.
Pattern from Megan Nielsen patterns.


This is the Flint pants and shorts pattern:
"Wide leg cropped pants or shorts with unique crossover closure at the side seam. Pattern sits on the natural waist and features hidden closure at the left pocket, release tucks at the front, darts at the back, slash pockets, two waistband options and two lengths."

Fabric is Chambray from Stoff & Stil.
This is version #4 -  shorts with the tie closure.


Clever closure with one hidden button on the inside.


I think this tie is the cutest!


I lengthened the legs a few inches, as I am not comfortable with short shorts.
It is a great pattern to follow and all the pieces came together as they should. 

The Flint Shorts was fast and fun to sew!


*****

One more garment finished for my Sewing/wardrobe challenge 2018 :-)
(now I have made 8 so far)




Comments

Popular Posts