Vera Skirt + Ester & Ebbe Top

My sweat little niece turned 4 years earlier this month and I made this gift for her 💝

It's the Vera Skirt and the Ester & Ebbe Top.
They are both free patterns from Threads by Caroline sewing patterns.


All fabrics are from my stash (and that's quite satisfying actually - not to get tempted/ need to buy something new every time). A good thing for the environment and the wallet 🙌.
I'm happy they all match so well!

The Vera Skirt is made of Babycord and the Ester Sweater is made of French Terry (the grey fabric) 
and Sweatshirt fabric (the dark green ruffles).


I made the sweater with long sleeves 
(best for this time of year and a good match to the corduroy skirt)


The skirt has deep pockets at the sides  
(the little girl can carry some small precious things in there 😊).


The waistband has both elastic and a drawstring for extra adjustment (and design feature).

The patterns are well drafted and has good descriptions -
I can really recommend them 👌.

Thank you Threads by Caroline for these great free patterns !!

💕✂️💖


Comments

Popular Posts