YOKO Square Roll-Neck Top

It's winter and cold here in Oslo, and the need for warm clothes is essential.

I was very satisfied with the white Jocko fleece sweater (turtle neck version) I made in Desember (pattern from Ready to Sew). It’s a warm and cosy sweater (see the post here).

When I saw the free YOKO pattern from Jalie (that looks kind of like the Jocko), 
I had to make one. 


Bright green micro fleece to cheer me up!



The sleeves are quite long, which I really like on a warm sweater 👌. 
I made size S. without alternations. The sweater fits well, but I would like it a little bit longer.


The turtle neck makes the sweater very warm and cosy.


Overall a nice sweater that was very quick and easy to sew!

🌞❄️❄️❄️🌞


Beautiful sunny 3. February in Oslo, Vigelandsparken/ Frognerparken 😍 




Comments

Popular Posts