Astoria Sweater (and my new needle ring 💕)

I have had the Astoria pattern for quite a while, and I finally took time to sew it.
The pattern is from Seamwork.


 The pale pink quilted jersey is from Stofflykke.



The Astoria was easy to sew, and I think it's a really cute sweater.



 I think the Astoria sweater goes perfect with my Hollyburn Skirt (pattern from Sewaholic Patterns).
Read the post about the skirt here. Or just look at the pictures... (the text is in Norwegian).


Definitely gonna make more Astorias!

* * *

And I just have to show off my new ring!
It's the open needle (pinky) ring from Neta Hilel Design in silver.


It was such a happy mail that arrived the other day 😍.


I can really recommend to buy items from Netas Etsy shop. 
The ring is beautifully made, the correspondence with her was very quick and friendly, 
and the ring arrived shortly after I ordered it.

I think the needle ring is sooo cute, and that it looks really nice together with my Cacharel ring 
(that I also love very much and wear every day).


I also wear my leather measuring tape bracelet (wrist ruler) almost every day. 
It's from Ilovehandles.
Yay to all my sewing related jewelry 😄!!

***

Location for the pictures are the beautiful Vigeland Park here in Oslo.
There are so many beautiful sculptures in this park and the weather today was lovely!








Comments

Popular Posts