Jersey Dress #2/ Jerseykjole med sving #2

This is my second jersey dress with pattern from Ida Victoria, Sting & Ting (see the first one here).


I bought the the additional patterns for this dress, and the fabrics, when I was at here place for the sewing course. This pattern includes several sleeves options, neck options and this color blocking option for the top pieces.


I made this one with 3/4 long sleeves and the same neckline as the first one.
And, off course, with pockets too!


I changed the full circle skirt to a half circle skirt on this one.
I think it's works really well for me.




*****

 Here's pictures from out Easter holidays in the mountains a few days ago 🌞
The weather was PERFECT and we had a wonderful time skiing in Venabygdsfjellet (in Rondane).


Now we are home in Oslo again, and spring has come!
It's blooming beautiful everywhere 🌸🌼🌺🌞









Comments

Popular Posts