Array Top #2

My second Array Top 😊
Pattern from Papercut Patterns.

I love this pattern, and I wear my first top a lot.
(The dress version I made is also one of my favorites).


Fabric is black stretch velour bought from Tine Solheim´s atelier here in Oslo.
It has the most beautiful shine and the coolest "snake skin" texture 🐍 - I love it 💖!




I made a high/ low split hem on this one.


I had just enough fabric left to make a simple tie belt.




Trousers are also memade. They are the Luna Stretch Pant pattern from StyleArc.
Blog post about them here.

Looking forward to wear this top to work (or for social occasions) 
when this Corona situation is "over".  
I am temporarily laid off work since 18. March until 13. April (if not prolonged....)

Hope our country (and the rest of the world!) get control over the virus as soon as possible 🙏








Comments

Popular Posts