Baby onesie, and selfmade tape stand (for tape binder)

I've made my first baby onesie!
Pattern is Kuvertbody from Hallonsmuladesign.

Fabric is left over fabric from a t-shirt I made for my man earlier (blogpost here).
It is a lovely organic cotton jersey from Elvelyckan Design.


Not perfect, but ok for the first one 😊. 
(I'm still getting to know my new Coverstich Machine with the tape binding attachment and all).

Sewing for babies is a fun way to get use of smaller pieces of left over fabric from other projects.
Will be great gifts 💝

During the process.
Looking good!

Only buttons left here.

And Finished!


This is size 68.


Jersey snap fasteners in silver.

I made the binding tape from white jersey (also from Elvelyckan design).

* * *

 I made a tape stand from a toilet brush (brand new and unused! from IKEA) 😄

It is working just fine👌

This is how I made it:





I'm happy with both the onesie and the tape stand 😄







Comments

Popular Posts