Christmas Gifts of 2020

Christmas 2020 🌟


We spent most of the holidays at our cabin in Fåvang, Gudbrandsdalen this Christmas.


I made 14! gifts for Christmas this year:

6 x face masks, pattern from Japanese Sewing Book and Sotak Handmade.

3 x apron (2 x for adult, 1 x for child) pattern from Purl Soho.

2 x Petal Pouch (zipper pouches) pattern from Noodlehead.

1 x Annika Top, pattern from StyleArc.

1 x Top for child (selfmade pattern).

1 x Tulle skirt with led lights (selfmade pattern).


(Three of these was given away before Christmas)




"What do you want me to cook for you mama?"


Do you spot the "error"? 🙃



I had planned to sew the tulle skirt for her last Christmas, but never came around to do it...
Glad I managed to finish it in time this year.

💝✂️💝

I'm happy that most of the gifts were made of fabrics I already had in my stash.









Comments

Popular Posts