Looking back at 2020

 I made 27 garments in total ✂️😊.

Here are some of my favorite makes:


T-shirts/ tops/ sweaters x 16
Tights x 2
Joggers x 1
Dress (t-shirt type) x 1 
Knickers x 1
Baby onesie x 1

Gifts:
Bucket hat x 1
Tops x 3
Skirt x 1

The year for tops, it seems 😄


I enjoy making all sorts of different small projects. 
Some for myself and several as gifts:

Zippered pouches
Face masks 
Drawstring bags
Beeswax wraps
Aprons
Country maps
Mugs with personalized vinyl text
Baby onesies (store bought) with personalized heat transfer vinyl

It was a special year due to the Corona pandemic situation 😷
When I was off work because of the pandemic in March/ April, 
I was so glad to have sewing as my hobby.
It kept me occupied with something nice to do.

Wishing and hoping for a better year 2021 🍀🤞
Looking forward making more garments, gifts and small projects.
And hopefully learning something new 😄 











Comments

Popular Posts